Chennai book fair

Went to chennai book fair last weekend. It was a good experience. There were a lot of publishers and a great number of visitors. Bought some of the books that I have been wanting to buy for sometime. The list include Pramil's collections, Mouni's stories, Sugirtharani's poem collections, one translated novel by SriRanga (NBT publication), a VCD on Kamaraj and much more. I chose only to buy books that I may not get outside and so limited myself to specific publishers and was able to get some good books. The only deterrent was the crowd. It was suffocatingly crowded and while it is a good thing to see so many people buying books, I really hope that they find a more spacious place to host the fair next year. Overall, a fantastic fair.

Not much is happening otherwise. Got drowned in work this past week and so couldn't actually put anything on the blog. Will update when I have time.

No comments:

கீழடி அருங்காட்சியகம்.

உலகம் முழுவதும் இருக்கும் பல அருங்காட்சியகங்களுக்கு சென்றிருக்கிறேன். நியூ யார்க், கத்தார், துபாய், வாஷிங்டன், லாஸ் ஏஞ்சல்ஸ் போன்ற நகரங்களின...